Federal Tax Rebate Check - 2007 Federal Tax Rebate Check

Get 2007 Federal tax rebate check online file your taxes now. Get IRS Stimulus get federal tax rebate checks file taxes fast.
 
 

When & How to Get your 2007 income tax rebate?

Q. When will I receive my stimulus payment?
A. The Treasury Department will start sending out payments in early May.

Q. Will my stimulus payment be included in my regular tax refund? Will the checks or direct deposits come at the same time?
A. No and no. There will be two payments. You will receive one payment for your regular tax refund and later you will receive a separate stimulus payment.

Q. I have moved since filing my 2007 tax return. How will my payment reach me?
A. You should file a Form 8822 with the IRS and a change of address notice with the U.S. Postal Service. This will ensure your check is sent to your new address. Without your current address, the check could be returned to the IRS as undeliverable.

Q. Can I have my stimulus payment direct deposited?
A. Stimulus payments will be direct deposited for taxpayers who select that option when filing their 2007 tax returns. Taxpayers who already filed and requested direct deposit won't need to do anything else to receive the stimulus payment. Taxpayers who did not request direct deposit for their 2007 refund will receive a paper check by mail. The IRS reminds taxpayers who haven't filed their 2007 returns yet that direct deposit is the fastest way to get both regular refunds and stimulus payments.

Q. If I'm not expecting a refund, should I still fill out the direct deposit line on my return so I can get my stimulus payment direct deposited?
A. Yes. Even if you aren't due a refund on your tax return, filling out the bank routing information will allow for your stimulus payment to be direct deposited.

Q. If I use direct deposit for my tax return refund and my bank account information later changes, what will happen when my stimulus payment goes out?
A. Typically, the direct deposit will be rejected. After the IRS receives a rejection notice, the payment will be converted to a paper check and mailed to you.

Q. Is there anything I can do to prevent my stimulus payment from being direct deposited if I have already filed a tax return and selected direct deposit?
A. Generally, the answer is no. If you designated direct deposit on a tax return, then the stimulus payment will go to the account number you designated. If the account number is no longer active, the IRS will send you a paper check. If you do not want your stimulus payment to go to the account listed on your tax return, you should contact your financial institution to discuss possible options.

Q. If my direct deposit goes to fund an Individual Retirement Account, what will happen if the deadline for my IRA has passed or the maximum amount has been funded?
A. If you do not want your stimulus payment to go into the account listed on your tax return, you should contact your bank or financial institution to discuss possible options involving the account to either prevent the deposit from occurring or making sure the payment is routed to a non-IRA account.

Q. If I apply my refund to my 2008 taxes, what happens to my stimulus payment?
A. You will still receive a stimulus payment; it will not be applied to your 2008 taxes.

Q. I chose direct debit to pay my tax bill. Will my stimulus payment be direct deposited to the same account?
A. No, the account information used for an incoming Direct Debit payment to the IRS cannot be used as the account information for the Direct Deposit of the stimulus payment. People who choose Direct Debit to pay a balance due will receive their stimulus payments by paper check through the mail. [Updated 3/3/08]

Q. I used direct deposit to split my refund betweeen several accounts when I filed my tax return. What will happen to my stimulus payment? Will it go to just one of the accounts?
A. If you elected to split your refund between several accounts, you will not receive your stimulus payment by direct deposit. Instead, you will receive a paper check.

Q. I want to choose direct deposit for my 2007 tax refund. Where do I find the “routing” number required by the IRS?
A. For a checking account, you can find the nine-digit routing number on the face of your check to the left of your account number. For other types of accounts you should obtain the routing number from the account provider. Make sure you double-check both the routing and account numbers when putting in your direct deposit request. Keep in mind that whichever account you choose for the direct deposit of your tax refund is the account into which the IRS will deposit your stimulus payment.

Q. I chose direct deposit for my 2007 tax refund but also requested a Refund Anticipation Loan (RAL) from my preparer. How does that affect my stimulus payment?
A. Taxpayers who use RALs or enter into any other loan or financial agreement with their tax professional cannot receive their stimulus payments by direct deposit and instead will get a paper check.

Labels: ,

Get Your 2007 Federal Tax Rebates Now

The IRS will begin sending 2007 federal tax rebate to more than 130 million U.S. taxpayers in the starting of May. To receive a payment, a taxpayers must have a valid Social Security Number, $300 of income and file a 2007 tax return. IRS will take care of the rest. Eligible people will receive their federal tax rebate check up to $600 and $1200 for married couples, And parents will receive an additional $300 for each eligible child younger than 17 yrs.
File Federal Tax Now Get Tax Rebate Check
You may be elitible for getting your tax rebate even if you normally do not file a tax return. If you have at least $3000 in certain types of income, You may be eligible for the economic stimulus payment. You also may be able to use Free File - Economic Stimulus Payment. But you only get this amount of tax rebates while you file your tax return. So file your federal tax return now and get your eligible amount of tax rebate via check.
Previous Posts
Archives
 
All Rights Reserved ® by Federal Tax Rebate Check